Re: [gamin] gam_server trying to access non-existence files in /home

Hello,

On Thursday 30 March 2006 09:26, Daniel Veillard wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 30, 2006 at 09:20:54AM -0500, Reuben D. Budiardja wrote:
<snip>
> > Is this a problem with
> > gam_server, or a problem with my configuration ?
>
>  the later
>
> > Is there anything I can do
> > to stop this ?
>
>   Fix the applications to not ask for monitoring of non-existent files.

Fixing the applications is obviously not feasible for me. This is a pretty
much default installation from Fedora project plus some install from other
repository.
You were saying that I may have problem with my configuration. I'm assuming
this is caused by the fact that my /home is on NFS share, since most people
doesn't seem to experience this. Any suggestion on how I might fix the
configuration part to deal with this problem ?

Thank you.
RDB
--
Reuben D. Budiardja