Re: [gamin] monitoring of links

On Fri, Sep 02, 2005 at 11:26:17AM +1000, TomPh wrote:
> See attached patch for that only - expect 1 extra report, in 2 places

  Okay, I applied the 2 first patches, allows to get make tests back with
the extra functionalities, great !

  For the third patch, 2 seconds are way too long, it makes the tests really
slow, I reduced it to 0.5 seconds, reran make tests and now
tests 8 and 9 fails with apparently missed events while the library
and the server code didn't change, so I consider this third patch bogus
and it won't be commited as is, we need to check what is really going on.

  But I commited the 2 first patches in CVS,

    thanks !

Daniel