[gamin] Re: loop problem now

I investigate a bit, and it seems this loop is something between gamin,
kbuildsycoca and kded (which have kbuildsycoca settings file as output).
I notice that by reading the debuging output of gamin (I run kill -12 on
gam_server).
So, kbuildsycoca is running again and again, and if you want an idea about how
many thing is done when I do nothing on my system, just after I start kde, I
can tell you that this debuging file has quickly grown up to 123MB (in about
2 minutes).