[gamin] Error : failed to find gam_server

Hello,
I've just installed gamin on my system to replace fam daemon. It seems to work
pretty properly, but I have some question.
First, it doesn't start alone, I have to start it manually (I added a line in
~/.kde/Autostart/something, since I use kde).
When I look at my .xsession-errors, I get 3 times this error :

failed to find gam_server
failed to exec (null)
Failed to connect to socket /tmp/fam-jjluza-

I check in /tmp, and there is no directory named fam-jjluza-.
I check with netstat --unix, and I can see that the socket used is
"@/tmp/fam-jjluza-". I wonder what this '@' means ?
Because of that, kde is slower to start with gamin than with fam, since it has
to wait for some timeouts, I guess.

These problem appears with 0.20 and 0.21.
I use both dnotify and poll (not inotify).