Re: [gamin] config parsing changes committed

On Fri, Aug 05, 2005 at 02:26:46PM -0400, John McCutchan wrote:
> Yo,
>
> I have committed a couple changes to the config file parsing code.
>
> 1) poll_timeout for fsset is optional
> 2) Parse three config files in this order:
> 	1) /etc/gamin/gaminrc
> 	2) ~/.gaminrc
> 	3) /etc/gamin/mandatory_gaminrc
>
> The mandatory option, gives system administrators the power to override
> any potentially dangerous user preferences.
>
> DV, do you like this? We can still change the filenames if you have
> better suggestions.

  That's fine by me. Now I just wonder if we need to add default files
for those in the package, at least empty placeholders with comments to
explain their goals and the synax. Oh and the doc need to be updated
to explain the construct (the way is to update the gamin.html file and
run make in the doc directory).

Daniel