Re: [gamin] release soon?

On Mon, Aug 01, 2005 at 04:14:23PM -0400, John McCutchan wrote:

> BTW, what tests case fail?

  okay, so that's not an erroneous commit. I see failing now:
     test 3
     test 4
     test 7
     test 8
     test 9
     dnotify13.py
     dnotify15.py
     flood.py
     flood2.py
     flood3.py
     flood4.py
Let's try to see what is going on:
I made one change this morning, so I updated from CVS before your 2 commits
and after mine, ChangeLog starts with:

  Mon Aug  1 11:46:56 CEST 2005 Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com>

          * server/Makefile.am server/gam_debug_lists.c: keeping the debug
	    copy around doesn not make sense anymore, removing, fixes #312113

and all tests pass, it's basically what I expected to release more or less.
I didn't expected you to commit at that point but maybe I misunderstood :-)
Your ChangeLog changes are not timestamped, which makes a bit difficult to
try to get what argument to cvs update -D is needed to get between the 2
commits you documented in the ChangeLog [1], getting back to head withd
cvs update -A I optain your 2 commits , reconfigure, rebuild make tests
and well that's failing. Test made on RHEL-4 with dnotify back-end.

Daniel