[gamin] Re: [patch] make dnotify compile-time configurable

On Fri, 2004-10-01 at 12:27 -0500, Matt Mackall wrote:

> > In this case I offer A or A&B.
>
> The configurable dnotify patch makes sense on its own and is perhaps
> less contentious. Push it first and resolve the conflicts with inotify
> later..

..the A above is dnotify by itself.  All I said--and I don't know why
anyone questioned it--is that I want to put dnotify's configurability in
the inotify patch.  They make sense together, and the patches conflict
anyways.  I can do this.

CONFIG_DNOTIFY makes sense either way, on its own or (more so) with
inotify, and I already posted the patch separately.

Why are we even talking about this?!?

	Robert Love