No help at gnome-nibbles.

Hi! :-)

Clicking "Help" at menu, doesn't do something.
I can see that the help files are installed and also is Yelp., however
the menu entry seems to be dead.

I tried the repository version and I also compiled the latest stable
version (3.24) locally. Same results.
Of course it's help is always available online (and probably could be
read from inside Yelp. I didn't try).
I'm just curious.

I'm on Devuan ASCII x64.
PS. I couldn't find any compilation instructions, so I suppose the
correct order is: "./configure" (and install dependencies along the
way), "make -j4", "su -", "make install".

Am I missing something? Is it a bug maybe?
TIA! :-)
G.