Re: jhbuild build gnome-sudoku stopped working

Thanks that did it.
Now I have at least a more usable gnome-sudoku.

On Sat, 2016-07-30 at 10:16 -0500, Michael Catanzaro wrote:
> Hm yes, we accidentally dropped support for Ubuntu 16.04 by requiring
> newer gettext than is available in Ubuntu. Unfortunately we don't
> have
> continuous integration for jhbuild and few developers use Ubuntu, so
> it's hard to notice before someone complains.
>
> Let's see if I can fix it....

Igor, please try again now with a full 'jhbuild build gnome-sudoku' and
let me know if it works. It's hard to test it without installing
Ubuntu. :)

Michael

P.S. I will ask Ubuntu to update gnome-sudoku to fix that bug, so all
users benefit and you don't need a custom build. Ubuntu is pretty bad
about releasing updates, but this fix is small enough that I bet
they'll take it.