Goals for 3.16

A few goals for 3.16. Help welcome!

* Quadrapassel's window layout is poor and needs some help:
https://people.gnome.org/~mcatanzaro/quadrapassel.png
* Nibbles has always been very buggy/broken; I think I fixed about half
the bugs prior to 3.14, but half remain. This is hard work so help is
particularly wanted here.
* "Options that do not take effect immediately when changed during the
middle of a game do not belong in the preferences dialog." Let's reduce
the number of red boxes in the Relocate New Game Options column of our
modernization matrix as far as we can:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Projects/GamesModernisation