Announcing gspaceduel

Hi all,

I just finished the first iteration of gspaceduel, a KSpaceduel clone
for GNOME (KSpaceduel is in turn a clone of Spacewar!). I would just
like to share this with you so you hoping you can provide me with some
feedback.

KSpaceduel is a quite addictive 2-player game where each player is in
control of a spaceship. The 2 spaceships orbit around a central star.
They can shoot each other, plant mines, ... The objective is to destroy
the other ship. It is even more complex because ships have some amount
of energy that is spent in every movement, and increased due to the star
radiation.

gspaceduel is right now pretty basic: all you can do pretty much is
moving around and shooting. No mines, no energy, ... You can see a video
of it in action in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D81EfvV9veg

gspaceduel is written in Vala and uses clutter-gtk to provide graphics.
Code is available at https://github.com/juanrgar/gspaceduel
The look is pretty much the same as KSpaceduel since I copied it raw,
basically.

This is the first game I write, so you may find some conceptual
mistakes. I hope that with much more work gspaceduel could join the
gnome-games family some day.

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
Juan.