Re: GUADEC 2014 video games BoF summary

Since we're sharing a mailing list:

We, managing/maintaining the gnome games, are pretty agile if you need
any added metadata-files. Maybe an extension to the appdata-files could
be useful to aid discovery.

I have yet to take a proper look at your proposals but I don't think you
will get any resistance from us.

We wanted the gnome games to be a unified experience. So the only thing
I would like to see is a common design (Allan Day has been doing good
work) for the Game Browser or frontend-part of the project and the gnome
games.
This shouldn't exclude customization for living-room-setups of course.

Mario