Re: GUADEC 2014 video games BoF summary

Just had a quick look at your response. Thanks for being descriptive enough so that I could get started.

I have to leave for my job. I'll look into this at night.

-- Shashank

S.V.R.S.N. Shashank

We’ve created the greatest collection of shared knowledge in history. Help protect Wikipedia. Donate now: https://donate.wikimedia.org