Re: gnome-sudoku and AppData

https://git.gnome.org/browse/gnome-sudoku/commit/?id=17be867c03000a60ed0f43f5dad3c0c428328573

On 6 September 2013 03:23, Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com> wrote:
First, sorry for the direct email, sourceforge is down. I also wasn't
100% sure who to email, so if I've missed someone important, please
just cc them in any reply.

I'm the developer for PackageKit and gnome-software. The community has
already written an AppData file for Fedora, perhaps you would be
interested to including it upstream for all the other distros -- see
http://people.freedesktop.org/~hughsient/appdata/ for more details
about AppStream and what we're trying to do.

The file is here:
https://raw.github.com/hughsie/fedora-appstream/master/appdata-extra/gnome-sudoku.appdata.xml

Any questions, just ping me on IRC (I'm 'hughsie') or reply to this
email, thanks,

Richard