Re: Release 3.9.91 / AppData

On Mon, 2013-09-02 at 08:55 +0200, Thomas H.P. Andersen wrote:
Hi all,

The 3.9.91 release is due today. One thing that I will try to include
in the games I release is an AppData file [1]. It would be great if we
could include such a file in as many of the games as possible.

I will try to make releases for as many games as I can. Help with
releasing is still very much appreciated :)

- Thomas

[1] https://blogs.gnome.org/hughsie/2013/08/29/gnome-software-center-and-you/

I was planning to put release Swell Foop and Nibbles today (they never
got a 3.9.90 release) but it didn't happen.

But I'll definitely help make sure each game gets a 3.9.92 release with
an AppData file.