Re: Fixing score system

I think, Aisle Riot is not actually part of gnome games. At least it
isn't mentioned here: https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeGames/ , even though
this mailing list is listed in its doap-file.

As far as I know, we also do not collaborate or release in concert with
Aisle Riot. This may be for historical reasons, I don't know. Maybe we
should look into rectifying this.

Mario