RE: games-list gnome org

Is JHBuild required for gnome-games development? I pretty much hosed my
system trying to get jhbuild to build correctly. It wants alot of
dependencies that are versions > what my installed system uses (Ubuntu
12.04 LTS) and installing those manually are messing up apt-get.

Anyway, as I reinstall 12.04 (I don't care for 12.10), can I contribute
to gnome-games without using the JHBuild environment? Just git clone the
current source, fix a bug, and submit the patch?

gapalp
gapalp gapalp net