Re: Gnome Sudoku

Hey, me again...

I'm trying to make an option to create a new blank sudoku board (for, say, if you've picked up a sudoku in a newspaper and want to solve it on the computer). But this means selecting a game from the menu bar and not from the NewOrSavedGameSelector (the current setup assumes the only way to open a game is via the game selector), so I need a way to cleanly close the game selector. If I close the game selector, UI.select_game() decides that no choice has been made and closes the entire program. If I tell the dialog_swallower/SwappableArea to change tabs to the main page, to show the sudoku grid, then select_game() doesn't complete and @inactivate_new_game_etc means that all the menu items are turned off. I feel like there's probably a few ways to do what I want, but I'd like some advice please?

Assuming that all made sense...

Squish