Re: Gnome Sudoku

On Mon, 2013-12-16 at 14:03 +0100, Squish Ramsay wrote:
I'm wanting to mess around with Gnome Sudoku because, well, it's
something to do. So I downloaded the code from `git clone
https://github.com/GNOME/gnome-sudoku.git` and figured out how to
install python3 and some gtk-for-python3 modules...

Cool! Two warnings:

* We're halfway through with porting GNOME Sudoku from Python to Vala,
so most new development is occurring in the vala-port branch, not in
master. If you check out that branch, you'll probably see there's plenty
in need of improvement.

* GNOME projects don't look at GitHub pull requests. If you have a patch
to contribute back, attach it to a new bug on bugzilla.gnome.org