Re: gitignores

On Sun, 2013-08-11 at 05:05 +0200, Thomas H.P. Andersen wrote:
IIRC all games did use git.mk in the before the rewrites. I guess it
has just been an oversight that some of them did not include it after.
I just checked a few games (five-or-more, swell-foop, quadrapassel,
robots, nibbles) and they all still have it. So yes, please do add it
if some games are missing it.
Ah, they're just not all properly "set up"... I'll take care of it.

Happy Sunday!