Re: GNOME Games split

Well, honestly I'd like to maintain none :) I'm planning to reduce
involvement in GNOME Games from now on as I have other projects that
need my time. I hope that the games are now in a state where they can
be more easily picked up by new contributors and they can do the next
round of work in modernising their interfaces. I think some of games
will naturally fade into oblivion as they wont meet modern quality
standards.

So if anyone is interested in maintaining Chess don't let me stop you!

I will still of course continue to fix any bugs I've created with the
changes and I have a work interest in the games that ship with Ubuntu.

I haven't heard of this GNOME university but if we can train up
maintainers on the games that would be really good for GNOME.

--Robert