Re: GNOME Games split

(removed all but gnome-games list from CC)

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 11:03 AM, Robert Ancell <robert ancell gmail com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The GNOME Games module split is now complete; this means that the
> gnome-games git repository is obsolete and shouldn't be committed to.
> There will be individual releases for each of the games from 3.7
> onwards.

Hi Robert,

Nice :)

With the split done I would like to talk a bit about who will maintain
each game afterwards. I think we each have games that we feel more "in
to" (glchess: Robert, Quadrapassel: Jason, etc).

I have the ongoing vala/clutter port of glines so I would like to
maintain that game. In swell-foop I have been mentoring Daniel Buch
for the keyboard mode and an in-progress window resize feature. If
there are no complaints I would like to maintain that one as well.

What games are you guys interested in maintaining?

For the games that has no interest I will continue to maintain (do
releases, fixing builds, no active development). Like gnobots perhaps?
:). I think these games could be nice projects for the students of
students Christian Hergert's gnome university to eventually become
maintainers of.

The list of games and assumed interests of maintainership:
glchess (Robert)
glines (Thomas)
gnect
gnibbles