Re: How to just make specific games?

Hi Sophia,

This turns out to be a but in our configure.ac.
GNOME_CXX_WARNINGS([yes]) should be in the need_cxx section.

The problem will go away when Robert lands his vala port of
quadrapassel. Until that happens or until we fix configure.ac you can
workaround the bug by building quadrapassel together with the game you
want:
./configure --enable-games=quadrapassel,gnomine

I'll see if can find a second to fix the configure.ac tonight.

- thomas