Re: GNOME Games and MS Windows

I'm hoping to work on a windows distribution of gnome-games when coapp
is ready for it (should be within the year, I think), and I'd
appreciate it if you don't make my life harder. I've just scanned the
code for Windows-specific stuff and tried to guess at whether it's
useful.

Please keep the Windows-specific code in
libgames-support/games-show.c. It looks useful.

AFAICT libgames-support/games-files.c just has a small build fix for
MSVC. Some things are defined there in io.h rather than the more
expected places. Probably worth keeping.

Everything in windows/nsis is useless to me, as well as the Windows
code in libgames-support/games-runtime.c.

I don't know the status of libgames-support/eggsmclient-win32.c. It
could be useful but seems non-essential.