New aisleriot game: Hamilton

Back in 1999, according to my notes, I started implementing my
favourite solitaire game for aisleriot. A dozen years later, I got
round to finishing it. (In the intervening years, among many other
happenings, I finally finished reading SICP and implemented my own
Scheme interpreter, so I'm confident that the code is of a reasonable
quality.)

Hamilton is a single-pack game of skill, rather similar to spiderette
(although not as hard), and it has a unique twist. The game has some
history: I learned it as a child in the 1970s, and I have found
references to it in "Games of Patience" by Basil Dalton (London 1924)
and "Teach Yourself Card Games for One: Patiences - Solitaires" by
George F Hervey (London 1965).

I have thoroughly tested code, and documentation for the game. Would
you be interested in incorporating it the official aisleriot package?

What's the best way of getting it to you, public git repo? bugzilla upload?

Thanks, and keep on dealing!

Tim Goodwin