Dropping some games (insert ominious music)

So, you must all be sick of hearing from me right now...

As part of these discussions about splitting, who's here, porting to
Vala, perhaps we should think about what games we support.  Some
thoughts:
- Do we have enough people for the current set?
- Are there games that aren't fun by modern standards?
- Is it worth the effort of porting some games?

Some numbers pulled from the Ubuntu Software Center (star rating and
number of rating in brackets):
gnotski 5 (1) [1]
glines 5 (6)
glchess 4.5 (23)
gnotravex 4.5 (7)
gtali 4.5 (2)
gnomine 4 (26)
sudoku 4 (13)
iagno 4 (6)
nibbles 4 (6)
mahjongg 4 (5)
gnect 3.5 (6)
quadrapassel 3 (8)
gnobots2 3 (5)
lightsoff 0 (0) [2]
swell-foop 0 (0) [2]

[1] Obviously an outlier...
[2] Not in the archive, no data

Based on the data and my experience, perhaps we should look seriously
at the future of gnobots2, gnect and gnotski...  (I've ignored
quadrapassel for now as I think its bad rating is mostly due to
performance reasons.  It has a reasonably modern codebase and might be
resurrectable.  Or perhaps there are other Tetris clones out there
that better fill the role and we can leave it to them).