Re: Four-in-a-row

The GGZ maintainers pretty much stopped working on it, the servers
were rarely up and they broke the compatibility a couple of times.
Since no one seemed to be using it, we decided that a much more
effective way to do multiplayer would be Telepathy Tubes so we went
ahead and removed the unusable GGZ until that coding is done. If you
want to do a Telepathy Tubes implementation, that would be awesome!