Investigating gnomine display corruption.

Hi All,

I've recently been playing around with tweaking gnomine to make it more interesting (for me at least.)

Of course, gnomine is currently broken, so I've been doing some investigation into why that is the case.  My limited GTK/Cairo knowledge suggests the problem lies somewhere quite deep.

Is anyone else looking at this issue?  I don't want to be stepping on any toes and/or duplicating work.  But I'd be happy to investigate myself, as this is a good way of improving my GTK knowledge.

Any hints before I start?

Cheers,

rufus