Re: Regarding GNOME Games on-line multiplayer social gaming network

Hi Jordi,

I was part of GGZ, although not particularly active on the coding
front. I still have the server running that the existing gnome games
multiplayer games connect to, although I don't pay much attention to
it. I wanted to mention that the vast majority of the activity on the
server is on the chess side of things. There's definitely interest
there so don't neglect chess in your planning.

Cheers,

Roger