From: Callum McKenzie <callum spooky-possum org>
Date: Mon, Dec 19, 2011 at 2:12 AM
Subject: Re: Can I use your GNOME Mines manual in the new help?
To: Sophia Yu <sophia receiving gmail com>

On 19/12/11 18:16, Sophia Yu wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm working on migration of old DocBook-style GNOME Mines to the new
> Mallard-style help. The new license of the help will be under Common
> Creative which is not compatible with the current license of Mines(GPL).
> Therefore if I want to use some text from the old DocBook help I have to
> have your permission. Otherwise I have to re-write the whole help. Are
> you OK to let me or new help writer to use your Mines help? If yes I
> will write your names in the contributor list.

If by Creative Commons you mean "CreativeCommons Attribution-Share Alike
3.0 Unported license" as indicated in the sample provided on:

https://live.gnome.org/DocumentationProject/License

Then I'm fine with the change.

Note that I'll be out of contact for a few days, so if you have anything
else to ask/request don't be suprised if I'm slow to answer.