Re: Unable to build vala project out-of-tree

Hi Sophia,

I just tried it and confirmed the same behaviour.  It appears that the
autotools Vala support requires the .c files to be present for an out
of tree build and doesn't know how to build them on demand.  I don't
know of any workaround for this.

Annoying.

--Robert