Re: Contributions

Hi,

We have a wiki page about this: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeGames/Contributing

The general procedure is:
* Get the latest development version of the source code from Git, and
make sure you can build it and run the version you've built.
* Find a problem that interests you. Bugzilla is a good place to look.
If there's a particular game that interests you, maybe someone can
suggest a problem that would be good for a new contributor.
* Fix the problem in your copy of the source code, and attach a patch
to bugzilla.
* Revise the patch to address any comments made on bugzilla, until it
is approved.

Vincent Povirk