Re: Contributions

Carolina;

We would love to have you contribute! One recommendation that I would have to look for places to contribute would be to help us port one of the legacy games over to a Clutter-based rendering engine. This tends to be fairly short work; maybe taking a few weeks at the most.

You can use C, Python or _javascript_ for the actual coding portion.