Re: GSoC Telepathy/gnome-games integration

Hi Brian,
On Fri, Mar 26, 2010 at 4:01 AM, Brian Croom <brian s croom gmail com> wrote:
> -- Would there be anybody here willing to mentor me for this project?

I'm the student last year. I can't mentor you but if you have any
questions, feel free to reach me :)

> -- What games would be best to work?

Like you said, glchess and those that used to have ggz are good
candidates to me.

> -- For anyone involved on last year's gnome-sudoku project, what lessons
> were learned that would be helpful for me to know while preparing an
> application?

It would be nice if the implementation can also take other games into
consideration. Reusable code is better to be in libgames.

There should be also a configure option to turn the new feature off.
That's a mistake I didn't do it last year.

Just my two cents,
- jesse