Re: GNOME Games 2.28.0

On Mon, Sep 21, 2009 at 10:02 AM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
Am Mon, 21 Sep 2009 09:34:30 -0500
schrieb "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>:
> Finally, the experimental Clutter version of aisleriot is now
> available with --enable-aisleriot-clutter. For distributions that are
> feeling adventurous, we
> are not aware of any regressions in the Clutter version.  It should be
> safe to
> enable this feature if you feel that your 3D driver situation is
> adequate.

There are in fact a number of regressions in aisleriot/clutter; see
[1] for the list of known ones. In my opinion, no distribution should
ship aisleriot/clutter at this time.

575740 is a serious regression; sorry, I didn't know of that one.

Regarding 581000, I thought that Neil Roberts corrected the keyboard navigation by implementing a highlighter to show focus? That's what I recall from our IRC conversation some months ago. That is, the keyboard nav was always there; it just lacked a visual feedback.

As for the others, 580999 is too vague; if indeed there are redraw problems, I am not seeing them so I suspect drivers. But maybe we can get some more specific information like a screen shot or information about what driver you are using. And the same is true of 582064: multi-head should work fine if the drivers work correctly. I use mult-head every day and I haven't seen any issues.