Commit log format for people with commit access

Well it's happened: we have so many contributors that making NEWS for
the master branch is basically a multi-hour proposition (doing it the
way we have been.) I've gotten lazy before Thomas has and started
doing git shortlog. And GSOC is starting up so we're looking at at
least doubling the volume of contributions. So, lets set a commit log
format:

    [some game] Fixed a bug; made awesomeness happen #123456

    Blah, blah, blah. Long-winded explanation.

    Caveats here. Etc.

If you do it this way, the output of 'git shortlog' becomes extremely
useful, automagically. So, we can write a few paragraphs of summary
and then just append the shortlog. This also solves the translations
credit requirement.

If you're just a casual contributor, don't worry too much about this.
We can --amend your commit log message before we commit it. Just
continue posting to BugZilla using 'git format-patch' as you have been
doing.