Re: Clutter changes on trunk
- From: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- To: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- Cc: Gnome Games <games-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Clutter changes on trunk
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:14:44 -0500
On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 5:30 PM, Christian Persch <chpe gnome org> wrote:
> Ok, I'll port this patch to upstream gtk-clutter-embed tomorrow.
> There's one other thing in our copy, games_clutter_init_with_args() but
> we can just copy that into aisleriot's source while I think how that
> should go upstream.
Thank you. Actually this made me think about the impact of breaking
trunk so I'm going to go ahead and do my work on another branch.
Follow-up email about that after this one.
] [Thread Prev