Re: Clutter changes on trunk
- From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- To: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- Cc: Gnome Games <games-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Clutter changes on trunk
- Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 22:55:56 +0200
Le Sun, 29 Mar 2009 15:41:11 -0500,
"Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com> a écrit :
> I will check-in these changes later today:
> 5. Our private copy of gtk-clutter-embed.h is killed off; I have no
> desire to maintain it and upstream has added new features and broken
Last time I checked (just now), upstream's gtk-clutter-embed is still
broken (it calls realize from gtk_widget_show()!).
So I'm ok with you using upstream gtk-clutter-embed in gnometris etc,
but please keep gnome-clutter-embed code in svn, and don't change
aisleriot to use upstream's gtk-clutter-embed. And only comment it out
from libgames-support/Makefile.am if it doesn't build with clutter 0.9.
I'll update games-clutter-embed with clutter-gtk upstream changes as
soon as I get a moment.
] [Thread Prev