Re: Gnome Games will make 3D mandatory for 2.28
- From: Christian Persch <chpe gnome org>
- To: "Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com>
- Cc: Gnome Games <games-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Gnome Games will make 3D mandatory for 2.28
- Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 14:02:17 +0100
Le Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:57:47 -0500,
"Jason D. Clinton" <me jasonclinton com> a écrit :
> Clutter is becoming a mandatory dependency and will always build (if
> the games requiring it are built). Any objections?
I'm ok with that, as long as aisleriot isn't included in the 'games
requiring it' list. I'd like to keep aisleriot/clutter experimental
for now since I'm not sure it'll be in shape for 2.28, and keep the
non-clutter aisleriot as an option even then.
This doesn't require any elaborate setup; simply not including
aisleriot in the case for "need_clutter=yes" in configure will do it.
] [Thread Prev