Re: Gnome Games will make 3D mandatory for 2.28

> Clutter is becoming a mandatory dependency and will always build (if
> the games requiring it are built). Any objections?

No objections from me. Do we replace --enable-clutter with a
--disable-clutter to build without it? And will gnometris continue to
have a no-clutter version? Or would that only be for aisleriot?

> If not, I will announce it on the same day that 2.26 is released so
> that there can be no accusation of leaving this decision to the last
> minute.

This should not really be a problem either way should it? Clutter is
already a dependency per
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointTwentyfive/ExternalDependencies so there
should not be any accusations even if we don't. I think libseed would
be more controversial if we are going to push for that in 2.28.
Getting lights off too would be nice. So much good stuff going on for
next release :)

- thomas