Re: How should we fix the Aisleriot hint strings?

> This was discussed 4 years ago with the end result being what we have
> now. The thread starts at:
>
> http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2003-May/msg00170.html
>
> be sure to push through at least until you reach the point where you are
> told why the current system doesn't work for Serbian/Finnish/etc.

Great, that means people have had 4 years to think about this. Maybe
now someone can think of a better solution. ;)

> A visual indicator rather than a string is the best solution. I never
> quite got the time, but I always wanted to draw a giant arrow from point
> card a to point card b.

I'm being careful to make sure any hint api changes can support visual
indicators, but it did not occur to me that they could replace the
hint strings.

I guess that could work.