Re: As gnometris compile step?

On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 8:26 AM, Sebastian Martin Artaza Saade <martin artaza gmail com> wrote:
Hello dear list, I first reports I am new to this list and want to know how to compile the gnometris game because it was easy to modify the file and I want to compile bloks.cpp.
I like to give some sort of guide, step by step.
I want to learn to do this, as I always say that free software you can modify the code, but for now I can not defend this.
I also want to help initiate me into this in the open source and although for C, C + +, Delphi and others (under windows) and lazarus, python, c # on mono (under linux ubuntu 8.04) does not yet understand the process of compiling large projects, understand how it works make for very simple projects created by me but by the time I fail to compile code outside.
Finally I must say that my language is Spanish and my English is very narrow, it search for information on these issues (which is not highly developed in Spanish) I was difficult, but once you give the correct page that has what I need to find it easy to read and understand later.

This video will get you started: http://www.gnome.org/~jclinton/creating_a_patch.ogg