Compile Gnometris

Hi,

I'm using Ubuntu 9.04 and want to compile Gnometris. (the latest Version from git) I tried it with sudo ./autogen.sh --prefix=/tmp --enable-games=gnometris. The result is:

checking for CLUTTER... yes
checking for CLUTTER_GTK... configure: error: Package requirements (
    clutter-gtk-0.10  >= 0.10.2) were not met:

No package 'clutter-gtk-0.10' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables CLUTTER_GTK_CFLAGS
and CLUTTER_GTK_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

I tried to install every clutterpackage available in Ubuntu but nothing changes.

Hope someone can help deusmac