Re: possible improvement to glChess gnome game

Hi Ashwin,

Thanks for the feedback.

The computer player is provided by GNUChess which is developed outside
of GNOME Games:
http://www.gnu.org/software/chess/

You are also able to use different computer players, a list of
supported engines is here:
http://live.gnome.org/glChess/ChessEngines

Regards,
--Robert