GSoC Proposal - Restyling of some old GNOME games

Hi all,
I've noticed some days ago a project ideas you need to reach, is to convert some old gnome games in order to use the Clutter library
and improve a good appearance. So I've made two proposal, the first about converting the classic GnoMines games, the second involves GLChess.
For this last proposal, I've added a screenshot where I show the new icons I made on purpose for this game, I hope you like it!
However these are the links

http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/diego_casella/gnomegames_mines
http://socghop.appspot.com/document/show/user/diego_casella/gnomegames_glchess

Hope you can find them interesting!