Re: ask for suggestions for hacking week

Hi Thomas,

Unfortunately, the vacation has just ended ;)

I shouldn't have posted it at the last minute. This is the first time I
do such things as hacking week, next time I will try to ask early.

My goal was bug-fixing, so what I mostly did during the week was to read
the source of gnome-sudoku and hopefully to fix some bugs. I had a good
time with Beijinglug (www.beijinglug.org) members, but I need more
experience to be more efficient with bug fixing.

My school has begun now, so I will have less (but regular) time on
gnome-sudoku. Will we have things like goals for gnome-games after 2.24
released, like sudoku's refactoring?

Thanks for your answer and have a good time on your vacation!

Cheers,
Zhang Sen

在 2008-10-06一的 22:15 +0200,Thomas H.P. Andersen写道: