Re: ask for suggestions for hacking week

Hi Zhang

I hope this reply is not too late for your break. I can take a look
for some suiting bugs or features to implement. How much time do you
expect to have for this and would you prefer feaures, small bugs or
bugs that might require some level of investigation/research?

- thomas