Two gnome-games DE problems

You have damaged the dist. generation in gnome-games in two ways:

You modified gnotski/help/ChangeLog.old. Don't do that.

As far as I know, you cannot use legal.xml because doc-utils will not allow you to use language-specific entities. When you "make distcheck", your legal.xml entity declaration breaks tarbal generation.

As a result we have deleted these to changes. You will need to re-merge the later change without the broken entity references once you have confirmed that it works.