AisleRiot om maemo (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 08:22:50 -0500
From: Frank Golazeski <Fgolware earthlink net>
To: Andrearo pvv ntnu no
Subject: AisleRiot om maemo

Hi,

Thank you for AisleRiot on maemo. I was hoping there would be something
for the Nokia N810 like Patience was on my Palm.  If you were looking
for feedback:
- I enjoy tap mode for making moves; sometimes dragging gets tedious so
the tap is nice.
- My old eyes strain to diefferentiate between clubs and spades, and
hearts and diamonds - especially with the face cards. If you were to
redesign the card faces maybe please consider making the number/value
and suit in the upper left corner of the card larger.

Thank you,
Frank
P.S. I make freeware available on the net and know what it's like to
have people from around the world send their "great ideas" ;-)