Re: Aisleriot/Blackjack cards

Andreas Rosdal wrote:

I've created a poll here to get some feedback about what people think about the various cards for Aisleriot and Blackjack. Perhaps it is time for a change of default cards during this cycle.

http://gnomesupport.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13132

So few votes so far, only a couple, like people are not interested in this. It may be because voting require a login on the gnomesupport forum?

I blogged about the poll (and pushed it on a few aggregators but I'm NOT on Planet Gnome) maybe we'll get some more voters.

my clipart page: http://clipart.nicubunu.ro
my cool Fedora wallpapers: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/wallpapers/